Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Today has been interesting, and good.  This morning the last of the clog in the drain broke free.  I checked under the house to make sure it wasn't the repair and it didn't appear to be.  I'll check again in a couple of days. 

So I got the dishes done this morning, and all the dish pans.  The dish pans will go back into storage for now and my countertop will be clear again.

And laundry is going.  The clothes lines are full and will probably be that way for a couple of days.  I'm not only doing the current basic laundry but redoing the linens.

I am so, so, so grateful to be able to use my washing machine again.

Then I got two batches of honeysuckle jelly done.  And major house cleaning done.  And I'm headed back into the kitchen to do either onions or mangoes, or maybe both.

Oh, and part of the fun I forgot to mention was that my computer crashed on Sunday.  Or more accurate to say, Windows messed up installing an update and crashed the computer.  And no form of repair worked.  So I reinstalled everything.  As of noon today most of the programs are back up and running.  I know I have to go relocated at least one online but then we'll be good.

Today is a good day.  A very good day so far.  Here's hoping that you are also having a good, or better, day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share ideas. I'd love to hear from you.