Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I Disappeared.........

Yup.  We lost internet access at home for almost six months.  And do to computer problems I could not get Windows Live running so I couldn't really post anything.  My only access was at the library and it was only for about fifteen minutes a day.  So I disappeared.

And recently internet was offered locally at a price I could afford.  With no penalties for not getting all the other stuff they offered as well.  So I'm back.

Life is changing.  I can't say it's an upturn because, trust me, there's been plenty of things blind siding me.  But I think my mental attitude is more positive at the moment.

For now, I'm getting garden beds cleaned out and seeds in the ground.  I have fingers crossed for at least a halfway decent harvest from the garden this year.  It would really help things out.

So, off to finish laundry and make a bed.  I hope any of you that are still watching this blog out there have a good and peaceful night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share ideas. I'd love to hear from you.