Monday, February 25, 2013

Good For The Gardening Soul

I put the seeds in a few weeks ago and things are popping.  I'm looking forward to harvest time already.





This bed is already showing onions and lettuce.  Well, a mix of lettuce and mesclun seed.  Munchkin likes salads and a variety of greens so I'm making sure that we have plenty this year.




And the little spots of green here are a mix of garlic, peas, and lettuce.

I'm still waiting for the spinach, mache, and nasturiums to pop their heads up.

And mother nature has gifted me with the following beauties.  I should be getting spring beauty up soon.






Resurrection Lilies.  I have multiple bunches of this surprise down the side of the house.




Daffodils.  A simple beautiful spring flower that has been presenting us with lovely blossoms for a few weeks now.



And in this scraggly that desperately needs prepping for this year's garden - those are the onion and garlic bulbs that I apparently missed harvesting last year.  An early harvest for this year.


Has spring been bringing you any gardening gifts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share ideas. I'd love to hear from you.